Tel: 03300 602 102 opt 1

Customer Portal

For individual paper/PDF forms, please contact the Oyez Store by clicking here or calling 0845 217 7565.

Please note, as of 28th February 2020 we no longer accept cases raised by email; your case will not be logged and you will receive no response to your query. If you haven’t already, register for the Customer Portal: unlock a wealth of useful information and submit cases in an easier, more efficient way! Find out more here.

Register for the Customer Portal
 Printer Friendly     EFIS Help Other Relevant EFIS    Word File:

EFIS 32, June 2008 : Immigration - Applications

You must login to download the contents of this EFIS.

Important Notice:

In order to use the new TIER1(GENERAL) form you must be running OyezForms version 9.01E or above. A program upgrade V9.01J is available on the website along with upgrade instructions. Click here for program upgrade information.

Please find available an updated version of HSMP1. You should only apply using the HSMP1 if the applicant is outside the United Kingdom. If the applicant is already in the United Kingdom you should apply using the new TIER1(GENERAL) form which is also available.

If the applicant is in the United Kingdom and makes an initial application to the HSMP now, it will be rejected, even if the applicant intends to return to their home country and continue the application process from there.

If the applicant is applying from India to come to the United Kingdom you must now use TIER1(GENERAL) of the points-based system.

If the applicant is in a country other than India, you will be able to make an application to the HSMP up to the date on which the UK Border Agency close HSMP completely and replace it with TIER1(GENERAL) of the points-based system. This will be in the next few months.

Both forms can be used immediately.

Forms affected

HSMP1 Application for Highly Skilled Migrant Status New/Amended
TIER1(GENERAL) Application for initial entry (Switching) or extension of stay within Tier 1 (General) Main Applicant New/Amended

Crown copyright forms are reproduced with the permission of the Controller of the Stationery Office. Law Society forms are reproduced with the permission of the Law Society. Legal Aid Forms are produced with the permission of the LSC.